CAMPING10 Exclusive campsites , with use of hotel facilities
ECO-FRIENDLY CAMPSITE RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Maximum of 4 guests per site (children included, extra R90.00 p/p out of season and R100.00 p/p in season, max 6).
- A minimum of 7 nights stay is required in camping.
- All day visitors are requested to park outside the resort and to report to reception first before entering the resort.
- A deposit of 50% is payable to secure your site and your booking.
- Cancellations: Terms and conditions of cancellations will be as per our standard terms and conditions.
- No refunds will be granted for early departures, late arrivals, security issues, bad weather or due to interruption of services beyond our control (e.g. water, electricity, sanitation, etc.).
- Only ONE vehicle per site – additional vehicles/boats/trailers to be parked in designated area.
- Payment is due in full on arrival. Cash, cheque, internet transfer, credit and debit cards are accepted.
- PLEASE NOTE – NO ANIMALS WILL BE ALLOWED.
- NO LOUD MUSIC.
- NO FIREWORKS.
- NO FIREARMS.
- NO FOOD OR LIQUOR TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CAMPING SITE AND CONSUMED ON THE HOTEL PREMISES.
- Check in times: After 12 noon.
- Check out times: By 11 am.
- E and O E – this information may change without written notice.
- Trennerys Hotel will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or injuries incurred.
- PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE CLEAN.
@trenneryshotelSee MoreFollow us on Instagram