CAMPING10 Exclusive campsites , with use of hotel facilities
ECO-FRIENDLY CAMPSITE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Maximum of 4 guests per site (children included, extra R90.00 p/p out of season and R100.00 p/p in season, max 6).
2. All day visitors are requested to park outside the resort and to report to reception first before entering the resort.
3. A deposit of 50% is payable to secure your site and your booking.
4. Cancellations: Terms and conditions of cancellations will be as per our standard terms and conditions.
5. No refunds will be granted for early departures, late arrivals, security issues, bad weather or due to interruption of services beyond our control (e.g. water, electricity, sanitation, etc.).
6. Only ONE vehicle per site – additional vehicles/boats/trailers to be parked in designated area.
7. Payment is due in full on arrival. Cash, cheque, internet transfer, credit and debit cards are accepted.
8. PLEASE NOTE – NO ANIMALS WILL BE ALLOWED.
9. NO LOUD MUSIC.
10. NO FIREWORKS.
11. NO FIREARMS.
12. NO FOOD OR LIQUOR TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CAMPING SITE AND CONSUMED ON THE HOTEL PREMISES.
13. Check in times: After 12 noon.
14. Check out times: By 11 am.
15. E and O E – this information may change without written notice.
16. Trennerys Hotel will not be held responsible for any damages, losses or injuries incurred.
17. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR CAMPSITE CLEAN.