Trennerys Hotel will be updating its cancellation policy regularly to reflect reality due to the frequent changes being experienced around travel restrictions as well as any new developments as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In so doing we hope to provide guests with peace of mind and flexibility when making or managing their reservations. Your ongoing support of our establishment is of the utmost importance to us.
Cancellation Terms & Conditions (from 1 January 2021)
Cancellation Policy: Independent Traveller
• All bookings of non-refundable, pre-paid promotional offers will have an opportunity to re-book their accommodation.
• All bookings at the standard rate applicable will have an opportunity to cancel their booking in terms of this cancellation policy.
• All bookings in place up to 31 July 2021 may defer or postpone their booking up to 30 November 2021 with no penalties.
• Future booking is optional in the event of a cancellation.
• With effect from 1 January 2021, any cancellations received within 24 hours of arrival will be charged one night’s accommodation at the reserved rate.
• Cancellations received 3 weeks prior to arrival will not be charged a cancellation fee, however will be liable for an admin charge of R750.00 deductible from the deposit when being refunded.
• Any changes to existing reservations from 1 January 2021 will be subject to availability of the rate type booked, as well as any rate difference that may apply to these new time periods (if applicable).
• Guests who have booked via an online travel agent or any other third- party travel professional, are requested to contact their agent for further information on their respective policies. JH Group Hospitality will not be held liable for online travel agent cancellation terms and conditions. Any checked-in guest leaving before the reserved departure date will be charged 100% of the remaining accommodation that has not been billed as at the date of departure.
• Guest are to provide proof of their bank account in the form of a bank letter.
• All refunds will be done via EFT ONLY.
• EFT refunds will be made within 10 working days of receipt of the necessary supporting documents.
• NO Cash refunds will be made. Note:
• When confirming a reservation always check the date of ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE carefully.
• All reservations are only confirmed upon receipt of the deposit. Until such time the reservation is treated as an unconfirmed enquiry only.
• Written confirmation of all deposit payments will be sent to the guest. Ferry Times: (subject to change by the operator)
• September to April 07h00 to 18h00
• May to August 07h00 to 17h30
Kindly note that the ferry is subject to tidal and prevailing weather conditions.
Trennerys Hotel operates as a fully licenced on consumption business in terms of the Liquor Licence Act. No liquor may be brought onto the premises. Thank you and stay safe.